Know the Governments of these Muslim (or TAGHUT?) countries those who made themselves EQUAL to ALLAH
They made something HALAL what Allah made HARAM.
You are recruited in a company and the management gave you conditions.
(1) You work only with us. If you go for a second job you will be fired.
(2) You work as the WAY we train you and command you, if you try doing it in YOUR way or other than OUR way, you will be fired.
You think this is already extreme but you have no idea what really extreme is. His extreme is beyond your level of imagination of extremism. Let me get you this, the authority give you further condition,
(3) If you add anything extra of what we commanded you to do, you will be fired.
And up to this, you might understand that an authority can set this criteria and following that would be no problem.
But what if the authority also says that
(4) we gave you logistics and tools to work, you have to work within the logistics, this is our trademark, our patent, do not even draw a picture of the logistics, you will be fired.
You are definitely now frustrated, what an organisation it is, what an authoritative attitude that is.
What would be your idea about the AUTHORITY of this organisation? More than like a defence organisation, right? No question asked. Just follow like a machine.
But you are far away from imagining how strict this authority could be.
The management says,
(5) Apart from our unique work ethics, we have also set RULES and LAWS, there is an absolute ZERO tolerance for breaching our laws. You breach a single law, you will be fired.
You might think, alright, that’s understandable, nobody allows breaching of their laws. You breach a legislation of a country, you go to jail, you breach a policy of an organisation you get fired. These are simple to understand.
Now, the question to you, can such a company impose such strict law when it doesn’t have a set law in the first place?
Nop. You impose such strict law only when you have a super tested law.
So you knew how was the strictness of the authority and you have been working for the organisation, you got used to the rules and regulations.
But then suddenly you noticed that the law is not coming from the org at all, someone else has inserted other laws other than what was used to be the organisation’s law that you used to work for.
Would you think the same authority exist anymore?
It’s all gone!
The OTHER ILAHA
Or you might think the company must have appointed a PARTNER who is issuing another set of law because a PARTNER only can have the right to do so!
Yep! You can only attribute any laws other than what Allah revealed, to a partner (aujubillah) to Allah, the only lawgiver. You might call them Kafir, you might call them Mushrik, but in reality, they are above than these, they claimed themselves as ILAHA.
And It is you who make yourself Mushrik when you follow these OTHER ILAHA.
And you know Islam is all about “LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH”
You REJECT all OTHER ILAHA and only then you come to Allah! Only then you become Muslim.
And Allah knows best.
May Allah guide these Taghut or destroy them.
May Allah save Muslims from these Taghut.